Forum / Gaming Discussion / **OFFICIAL** Steam Christmas Sale 2010!

**OFFICIAL** Steam Christmas Sale 2010!

TheFinisher wrote:
Wait, are you saying you own both an Xbox 360 AND a PS3?

My Thread in the Joining Section wrote:
Games/Game System: PC, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, Gamecube, PS2, DS

Yes, I own pretty much everything.

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:
Got Battlefield Bad Company 2 only to find out that it doesn't work on my computer :rage: . Downloading BEAT HAZARD :fuckyea: as I type this. Also got Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit even though it wasn't on sale. Went out an bought Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 as well. All with money from Christmas  :troll: .

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG FULL OF FAIL*

How? Also I just realized that Beat Hazard was the wrong game :rage:

1. Your computer must suck since I can run Bad Company 2 on my laptop.
  2. Beat Hazard is horrible.
  3. Buying Hot Pursuit (a racing game) not on sale (for $50).
  4. Black Ops on PS3.
  5. Wasting all your money on those games.

You actually fell for it?  :troll:
Anyways:
1. I have all the specs, it just has random flashing squares all across the screen every few seconds.
2. I just realized that it was the wrong game. Also thats YOUR OPINION possibly not mine or others.
3. Because I played the original Hot Pursuit when I was a kid and wanted to see how Criterion screwed up the new one.
4. An XBOX360 gets red ring within 7 months of you owning it, a PS3 doesn't. Also it was $10 cheaper on the PS3.
5. I had several American Express universal gift cards, I also felt like buying stuff.

Fell for it? Are you acting like "Oh people think I sound stupid so I'll just say that I was kidding" now? Okay.
And to the NFS comment, you wasted $50 to see how Criterion "screwed up" the new NFS.. Brilliant.
A 360 may get a red ring, but it's still better than a PS3. Also I've had mine for a year and nothing at all has happened to it. Problem? And of course it's cheaper on PS3, because it's a PLAYSTATION 3.
That's cool that you got some gift cards, it's a shame you threw it away though.

:knight:

Hey Squid Rofel. Stop being a 12-year-old jackass.

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:
Got Battlefield Bad Company 2 only to find out that it doesn't work on my computer :rage: . Downloading BEAT HAZARD :fuckyea: as I type this. Also got Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit even though it wasn't on sale. Went out an bought Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PS3 as well. All with money from Christmas  :troll: .

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:
1. I have all the specs, it just has random flashing squares all across the screen every few seconds.
2. I just realized that it was the wrong game. Also thats YOUR OPINION possibly not mine or others.
3. Because I played the original Hot Pursuit when I was a kid and wanted to see how Criterion screwed up the new one.
4. An XBOX360 gets red ring within 7 months of you owning it, a PS3 doesn't. Also it was $10 cheaper on the PS3.
5. I had several American Express universal gift cards, I also felt like buying stuff.

Fell for it? Are you acting like "Oh people think I sound stupid so I'll just say that I was kidding" now? Okay.
And to the NFS comment, you wasted $50 to see how Criterion "screwed up" the new NFS.. Brilliant.
A 360 may get a red ring, but it's still better than a PS3. Also I've had mine for a year and nothing at all has happened to it. Problem? And of course it's cheaper on PS3, because it's a PLAYSTATION 3.
That's cool that you got some gift cards, it's a shame you threw it away though.

I honestly don't think the PS3 is better than the XBOX360 or the PS3 is better than the PS3. For the NFS comment, I actually liked it a bit. I can spend my money on what I want, and you can't change my mind.

TheFinisher wrote:
Hey Squid Rofel. Stop being a 12-year-old jackass.

Your picture isn't loading so I can not officially respond to it.

Edit:
That isn't what I believe.

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:

I honestly don't think the PS3 is better than the XBOX360 or the PS3 is better than the PS3. For the NFS comment, I actually liked it a bit. I can spend my money on what I want, and you can't change my mind.

Wow. You are difficult to explain things to. It seems it's difficult for you to understand things as well.
I'm not trying to change your mind. I don't give a fuck what you spend your money on. I'm saying you wasted your money. That is all.
I'm not even going further with this. You're just an idiot.
:bulba:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:

Wow. You are difficult to explain things to. It seems it's difficult for you to understand things as well.
I'm not trying to change your mind. I don't give a fuck what you spend your money on. I'm saying you wasted your money. That is all.

Well from what I see, you were trying to tell me that games I like aren't good, I shouldn't have bought them, I shouldn't play them, and your opinion is superior, all should think the same way as you or they are inferior.

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:

Well from what I see, you were trying to tell me that games I like aren't good, I shouldn't have bought them, I shouldn't play them, and your opinion is superior, all should think the same way as you or they are inferior.

You're still not quite understanding, but I'm not going any further with this. You're 12 and I don't think you know what this is.
But hey, congrats on the games, bro  :troll:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:

You're still not quite understanding, but I'm not going any further with this. You're 12 and I don't think you know what this is.

all yall mad..

QUOTE WARS

ThuGG wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid wrote:

4. Black Ops on PS3.

Anyways:

all yall mad..

QUOTE WARS

True, this is somehow becoming the new Jerks of GMod thread. :rage:

ThuGG wrote:
all yall mad..

Team Fortress 2 on sale $5.00

Hey Guys I just bought duck hunt rom off the internet for 50 dollars during christmas sale,but I have a problem where do I buy a sega dreamcast emulator to play it?

Ohh darn I accidentally purchased legend of zelda ocarina of time for playstation not the duckhunt I was looking for what am I supposed to do with steaming pile of feces of a game?  :damnit:

Last day to buy shit on sale, everything goes off sale tomorrow.
Specials today only include

Left 4 Dead 2 - ~$7
Killing Floor -$5
Amnesia: The Dark Descent: - ~$7
Dead Space - ~$7
Plants vs Zombies - $4
+more +all on sale games

Also the last day to get Mount & Blade: Warband which war has been playing a lot of recently for half price. (Only $15 instead of $30)

Games Acquired this Season:

*Humble Indie Bundle:* $2.00
Bundle 2: $2.00
Braid
Cortex Command
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans
Bundle 1: FREE
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish