Forum / General Discussion / Your day is now ruined.

Your day is now ruined.

awhh O____o

is that from a movie or something?

Kar wrote:
awhh O____o

is that from a movie or something?

:damnit:

I always wondered like, how they got the horse to genuinely look so frightened. My theory: They actually trapped and drowned a horse in a swamp.

O__O thats horrible they wouldnt do that >___<

that video is so horribly sad though omg O_O

Kar wrote:
O__O thats horrible they wouldnt do that >___<

that video is so horribly sad though omg O_O

That's why I didn't click on it.
Not even when you posted it in TS.

ooh thats good! never click links in TS. O_O (well okay sometimes its porn. but OTHER TIMES its horrible stuff. so just be on the safe side and dont click any of them).

Kar wrote:
ooh thats good! never click links in TS. O_O (well okay sometimes its porn. but OTHER TIMES its horrible stuff. so just be on the safe side and dont click any of them).

I know that.

How does this ruin my day? Horses can breathe under water its a well known fact.

I seent one do it once.

TheFinisher wrote:
I seent one do it once.

Kind of like some people I know.