Forum / General Discussion / Yay! Asians!

Yay! Asians!

Triclone should love this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRB8nzrZAtM

LOL! They got style.

lmao

i feel gay

Triclone should get a nice orgasm off of that

I don't wanna know how your found that Lucian unless you were lookin up Triclones family history.

Gah, i think im gunna go pull out my eyes with a staple, BBL!

Uhhh I'm just going to walk away now

that was out there. . his computer gave him it in a random pop up right when he logged on the net. . .

i dont feel like watching it

Staticgirl wrote:
I don't wanna know how your found that Lucian unless you were lookin up Triclones family history.

Gah, i think im gunna go pull out my eyes with a staple, BBL!

Actually some chick gave me a link lol

SaDosi wrote:
i dont feel like watching it

Do it! It's an important educational video about Tric's family! Stuff you need to know about your clanmate

ahh i see i shall consume this video into my mind

SaDosi wrote:
ahh i see i shall consume this video into my mind

Yes, you do that

Hiyoooo

SaDosi wrote:
ahh i see i shall consume this video into my mind

Lucian wrote:
Yes, you do that

Oh my god he finally gets to blaze one wit us

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
Oh my god he finally gets to blaze one wit us

I am so proud of him lol

Iso wrote:
lmao

i like how ISO comes back for like 1 thread and leaves for another 4000 threads

SaDosi wrote:
i like how ISO comes back for like 1 thread and leaves for another 4000 threads

lol yea

like a good portion of WaR even though they've come back

well sorry. . .i work alot today i pulled a calf out of a cow . . .
the other day i was fencing barbed wire 4 miles in diameter
day before combining corn . . .

ohh ISo i was backwards when i posted this. .
I thought it was OSI >>>being dislexic lol