Forum / General Discussion / xbox 360

xbox 360

just wondering if any1 has 360 and dead rising. WHERE IS THE MAINTENACE KEY TO UNLOCK ALL HTE SAVES> i do like a mission far away and i only haev one save spot available. PLZ help a brother out!!
also any1 have live. If so GAMERTAGS

OOOH!! OMG!!

thats the one with the zombies in the mall! Jacob has that game, i go over to his and watch him play it all the time!!

(lol i've played it myself. but i suck at it. hes pretty good.) its sooo much fun to watch.

you can put your character guy in a dress and high heels haha. oooh and they can cook. and like make smoothies. and change their clothes! and there was this purse

looooool. good fun. xD

Kar wrote:
OOOH!! OMG!!

thats the one with the zombies in the mall! Jacob has that game, i go over to his and watch him play it all the time!!

(lol i've played it myself. but i suck at it. hes pretty good.) its sooo much fun to watch.

you can put your character guy in a dress and high heels haha. oooh and they can cook. and like make smoothies. and change their clothes! and there was this purse

looooool. good fun. xD

Yo yo kar come down hes asking for unlock cheats not cheats to changing his game into a chick flick

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
Yo yo kar come down hes asking for unlock cheats not cheats to changing his game into a chick flick

hahahhahahh

Bhaal has this game maybe he knows

btw mine is Sgt Smokey659, the only game i have rightn ow is prey tho cus bhaal is borrowing all of mine lol

gunan chnage my tag sum time..

Satros wrote:
Bhaal has this game maybe he knows

btw mine is Sgt Smokey659, the only game i have rightn ow is prey tho cus bhaal is borrowing all of mine lol

gunan chnage my tag sum time..

aight mine is ArcherVB

You can only have one slot. It's a pain, but it reminds me of my old NES days, so I don't mind it too much. At least we have save slots now, as opposed to having to leave the system on all night. The Main. key only opens up the doors around the mall that lead you to the maintenance/parking garage area, like the door in Al Fresca right near the gym and save door.

Bhaal wrote:
You can only have one slot. It's a pain, but it reminds me of my old NES days, so I don't mind it too much. At least we have save slots now, as opposed to having to leave the system on all night. The Main. key only opens up the doors around the mall that lead you to the maintenance/parking garage area, like the door in Al Fresca right near the gym and save door.

allright. soo the only save spot i know of is hte one in paradise plaza under the stairs. where are the others. the only other ones i know of are locked.

call of duty is the way to goprey is kinda boring nowonline blows

How far are you into the main story? Different areas of the mall will become open to you as you go along, but just check the mall map from the Start menu. The save spots will all be marked with an S. Basically any bathroom and a few fitting rooms in clothes stores will be save areas.

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:

lol shhreally, whats the fun in going to the mall if you cant try on dresses and clothes tho? i mean really

haha i remember one time, me and my friends went and just tried on all the fancy dresses and took pictures. xD

oooh speaking of fancy dresses, im going to a wedding on saturday!! and i have SUCH a pretty dress! its all black, with sparkles at the bottom and at the top. its sooo cool i love it so much xD

Kar wrote:
lol shhreally, whats the fun in going to the mall if you cant try on dresses and clothes tho? i mean really

haha i remember one time, me and my friends went and just tried on all the fancy dresses and took pictures. xD

oooh speaking of fancy dresses, im going to a wedding on saturday!! and i have SUCH a pretty dress! its all black, with sparkles at the bottom and at the top. its sooo cool i love it so much xD

hehe awesome

aw, thank you. ^^

if i take a picture of my dress i can post it here! xD

kar seriously, stay on topic and dont ramble about irrelevant stuff, Warningpercent 10.

Satros wrote:
kar seriously, stay on topic and dont ramble about irrelevant stuff, Warningpercent 10.

i just realizied satros in the forums no. place ur #2. and ur the leader. who is #1. the first one to join the forums

Swarainiz is our webmasta guy who set up the forums

Satros wrote:
Swarainiz is our webmasta guy who set up the forums

ah allright