Forum / General Discussion / .......wtf [mild NSFW]

.......wtf [mild NSFW]

What the fuck is going on in this GIF. Nigga stole my bike to pleasure his girlfriend.

+1

Is this something that would actually feel good? lol

Edit: Seems there would be some concern of like, rubber burn, even though she has something on.

o_O ive never heard of such a use of a bicycle before

it might feel good as long as it was gentle =S i mean cause the texture of a bicycle tire i dont know im kinda curious though LOL.

wut.

Kar wrote:
o_O ive never heard of such a use of a bicycle before

it might feel good as long as it was gentle =S i mean cause the texture of a bicycle tire i dont know im kinda curious though LOL.

so like u want a tire on ur vag is what ur sayinnnn

lmaoo no thats def not what im saying, im saying im CURIOUS about what that would feel like, but i dont want to actually try it =P

thats right up there along with scissoring in things i would never ACTUALLY do.

TwoSlot wrote:

What the fuck is going on in this GIF. Nigga stole my bike to pleasure his girlfriend.

I HAVE FOUND THE VIDEO. ALSO its a mild nsfw

http://skoften.net/index/video/dutty_fridaze

lmaoo. wtf. weirdest video ever. theyre angry/yelling/humping each other/chairs/bicycles/swinging from vines/WHAT. am so confused.

but on that same site:

http://skoften.net/index/video/tabby_extreme_wagon_riding

this is pretty much, as i said on ts earlier, the blonde wagon-riding equivalents of me and kaitlynwatts =P we're watching it and we're like 'woah. that sounds just like us. lolll we talk just like them.. oh my!'

Cecil wrote:

TwoSlot wrote:

What the fuck is going on in this GIF. Nigga stole my bike to pleasure his girlfriend.

I HAVE FOUND THE VIDEO. ALSO its a mild nsfw

http://skoften.net/index/video/dutty_fridaze

On a scale from one to I don't even.  :bulba: +  :datass: / :plsgo: =  :(:3):

I think there's a question of why things suck in Africa so much. Assuming that's where this is, I think it has been answered.

lmao why would that mean africa sucks? i mean okay the party was a little violent and out of hand but nobody seemed to get hurt o.O

me: why dont they just take their clothes off? why do they like dryhumping so much?
kaitlynwatts: theyre in africa, they'd obviously get aids.

o.O

ITS THE REGGAE DANCE CLUB. Jamaica

just like a river of horny niggas