Forum / General Discussion / WTF

WTF

why is my avatar liek a bleeding vagina now?? HAX!?

..there somthign you wanna tell us??

ew sat we did not need to see that

i needed to

V???M?l??? wrote:
i needed to

thats becasue ur never gonna get to see the real thing

Sythest wrote:
thats becasue ur never gonna get to see the real thing

why would you want to see a bloody vagina? your gross dude

It's a step to becoming a man.

Satros wrote:
why would you want to see a bloody vagina? your gross dude

Well, if you want to be technical, if you ever take a girl's virginity she'll bleed out of there.

So I guess if you don't like virgins, yes, he's gross.

bhaal u suck come to forums more often

Bhaal wrote:
Well, if you want to be technical, if you ever take a girl's virginity she'll bleed out of there.

So I guess if you don't like virgins, yes, he's gross.

true, i thot about that but

its not liek you go OMG BLOODY VAGINA HOT!!
unless ur into that kinda thing..lol

why are we talkign about this.. lol

hows the weather?

It's nice. Kinda cloudy. In programming 4th period now.

lol i have it 5th yamean

donno if its just me or these people are trippin
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=86h&plindex=1

he is defenetly triping balls

wtf why do yall watch wierd stuff that is boring

I think it's a lil bit of both

maybe hes just high like me