Forum / General Discussion / What is a raver

What is a raver

Heroin drugs
Meth rocks

Each candy kid collects beads, these beads are signs of how many bi-sexual sex orgies they have been apart of. It is almost like medals won on the sexual dance floor of STDs.

This group of raver also has the largest homosexual population and are no strangers to sin snake to rectum entry sex parties and their female clan members all have partaking in fish cave worshiping.

There method of drug use is what is called the “Rear High”, where the take female cleaning product bags, fill them with water and drugs and then have their funs stick the nozzle up their sewer hole and squeeze Satan’s liquid love sauce up their bums to get a faster and more exciting high.

This pretty much describes when I saw Tiesto the other yearand it's not even really rave music

CJ_Roids wrote:
This pretty much describes when I saw Tiesto the other yearand it's not even really rave music

Tweens think anything with electronic music is a rave, even ke$ha.

http://hipsterrunoff.com/2011/05/kehas-tribe-twinks-and-tweens.html

its KANDI not candy. and lmaoo. i really hope my mom doesnt stumble across this article (because she'd believe every word)>___<

but srsly am going raaaavingggg tomorrowwwwww :D its gonna be suuuuper fun. i has mushrooms and a bunch of caps hahahaaaahahha a:D AM EXCITED.

You are going to die.

TheFinisher wrote:
You are going to die.

We all are mann  :knight:

I'm all for partying, but stay away from the hard stuff!

okay am back, and stilllll aliivvveee.

actually i was tripping so hard on mushrooms i did 4 pills and hardly even felt them =( i decided i dont want to do mushrooms at raves anymore O_O theyre less fun, theyre more like 'letsss just sit here for 3 hours' whereas on caps youre like LETS DANCE LETS RUN AROUND LETS DO SOMETHING GOGOGO'.

it was fun though. the main room was huge and the lights were all blue and green, and we were sitting there and i was like 'for some reason this room reminds me of alligators, i just keep thinking about alligators, maybe cause everythings green' and dann starts laughing and hes like 'youve been watching the guy in alligator costume dance for like 10 minutes' and i was like 'what?!' and sure enough there was a guy in an alligator costume in front of us O_O crazy.

XXX420LIL_SHORTYXXX wrote:
i was like 'for some reason this room reminds me of alligators, i just keep thinking about alligators, maybe cause everythings green' and dann starts laughing and hes like 'youve been watching the guy in alligator costume dance for like 10 minutes' and i was like 'what?!' and sure enough there was a guy in an alligator costume in front of us O_O crazy.

:jamieh: Cool story brah

Drugs are bad mmmk!

so this article makes me think that Kar is "KANDI" kid? Ja?

Staticgirl wrote:
Drugs are bad mmmk!

so this article makes me think that Kar is "KANDI" kid? Ja?

yeah kar goes to raves and ODs on ecstasy shrooms from time to time and who knows what else..we try to tell her her life span is going to be shortened by alot but it doesnt stop that Kar  :damnit:

I want candy! Bubblegum and taffy, skip to the sweets shop with my sweetheart Sandy

awh did you write that? thats cute.

but YES indeed am a kandi kid. FO LIFE, YO. :D