Forum / General Discussion / what I like Black metal and SYNTH/INDUS/GOTH

what I like Black metal and SYNTH/INDUS/GOTH

e

Black metal

LnkM5HOU6-E

vlxz9zpRHiU

ayZZOOmhzJg

15i8k6B5_YU

JMeiUzr0L14

Wj6P-OP3j7U
<- my favourite band recorded during 1994 when they were gods of black metal
now they sound like this

_1B-si4knxI
and its so fucking crapy'

k time for industrial/synth/goth

FoHwVWybJ9g

cue3GDfNWzw

8dnkMuKjnXg

K6MPuKXXa1k

ixskugIPSSQ

aQUDGl7JR7Y

fE7UpgWtLr8

x0vsL8xaWw

u3-IPG-XnaU

Sweet i used to listen to black metal aloooot, my fav is Gorgoroth, but nowadays i listen to rap hehe. very nice  :wacko:

gorgoroth they are to lame for me :P

Lol wow. I pause my music "Lazybones" by soulcoughing and its a nice big jump in genre :P

not my cup of tea, the only metal i really like is the old kind, not nu-metal and its subgenress
thanks for sharing though

Staticgirl wrote:
Lol wow. I pause my music "Lazybones" by soulcoughing and its a nice big jump in genre :P

haha well ;:P

Satros wrote:
not my cup of tea, the only metal i really like is the old kind, not nu-metal and its subgenress
thanks for sharing though

well this is no way near "nu metal" this is black true fucking metal =)

Darth wrote:

Staticgirl wrote:
Lol wow. I pause my music "Lazybones" by soulcoughing and its a nice big jump in genre :P

haha well ;:P

Satros wrote:
not my cup of tea, the only metal i really like is the old kind, not nu-metal and its subgenress
thanks for sharing though

well this is no way near "nu metal" this is black true fucking metal =)

its still a tree, of genres

Blues -> Heavy Metal -> Nu-Metal -> Black/Industrial/whatever other types there are, etc

Ah ye if u see it in that point yes.

Cannibal Corpse shouldn't really be there.

Lucian wrote:
Cannibal Corpse shouldn't really be there.

oh yes they should, but tbh they aint nice people ;P was partying with them once >,< and yes im not lying me and a friend of mine who knew someone in the band got us in ; )

Darth wrote:

Lucian wrote:
Cannibal Corpse shouldn't really be there.

oh yes they should, but tbh they aint nice people ;P was partying with them once >,< and yes im not lying me and a friend of mine who knew someone in the band got us in ; )

No they shouldn't because they ain't black metal and they certainly ain't anything near the gay goth stuff.
They're ok, after a concert here they just got down from the stage and started drinkin with the fans.