Forum / General Discussion / WARMAS 2011 Reunion?

WARMAS 2011 Reunion?

Most of us will be out of school shortly. We should have a night or a weekend where we all get on TS again, play games, and fire witty banter back and forth. The forum/community has kind been dead for a while, and I feel like this could usher in a productive non-productive yearespecially with the new upcoming changes to the forum.

I MISS YOU GUYS!

CJ_Roids wrote:
Most of us will be out of school shortly. We should have a night or a weekend where we all get on TS again, play games, and fire witty banter back and forth. The forum/community has kind been dead for a while, and I feel like this could usher in a productive non-productive yearespecially with the new upcoming changes to the forum.

I MISS YOU GUYS!

Yes. This year has been shitty but so far posts this month have shot up like 200% (and half the month is still left). I'm down to game some shit bruh.

war is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaad

Knight wrote:
war is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaad

War has been dead since 2007 fact.

sounds good lets do it

Count me in.

They shall tall tales of this event for ages. :fuckyea:

GUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Satros lets get lots of beer for this.

TwoSlot wrote:
GUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Satros lets get lots of beer for this.

It will basically be like that one time, where Steve Buschemi lived at the end of Reservoir Dogs, and then renounced his life of crime, got a new identity, and became the ever so humble "Donny" of the Big Lebowski, and we were mad drunk.

I probably won't be able to make it.. I'm busy every weekend until the 6th/7th.

Kitellia wrote:
I probably won't be able to make it.. I'm busy every weekend until the 6th/7th.

^^ You are being the LOOSEST butthole right now.

COUNT ME IN except for the gaming =p

IMA HAVE TO BRING DANN TO MA HOUSE FOR TIHS

Kar wrote:
COUNT ME IN except for the gaming =p

IMA HAVE TO BRING DANN TO MA HOUSE FOR TIHS

:knight:

TwoSlot wrote:

Kitellia wrote:
I probably won't be able to make it.. I'm busy every weekend until the 6th/7th.

^^ You are being the LOOSEST butthole right now.

Oh God, I lol'd so hard.

mmmmmmmmkay! lets do this

I can do this. I've been away because of school and I have a shitty internet plan where it's 5gb per month. I'll be home for Christmas though so I won't have a limit. Woop. I need to forum more.
i miss u guyz  :knight:

TwoSlot wrote:

Kitellia wrote:
I probably won't be able to make it.. I'm busy every weekend until the 6th/7th.

^^ You are being the LOOSEST butthole right now.

AmbulanceParty wrote:
I can do this. I've been away because of school and I have a shitty internet plan where it's 5gb per month. I'll be home for Christmas though so I won't have a limit. Woop. I need to forum more.
i miss u guyz  :knight:

Yeah dude, we were just talking about how we missed you ever since you went to go live in the woods. Glad to see you back bro.

Now that AP is here war is at maximum power.

I'm thinking somewhere between Dec 26th to Dec 30th we have a war party.

Y'all can count me in on this.