Forum / General Discussion / War Clan Website Progress

War Clan Website Progress

heres the thread that ill uodate the website progress on. shouldnt bee done soon considering i work on it for 10 mins every 3 months lolol

http://www.thewarclan.com/test.html
estimated completion time:
october 2016

hahhahaha
nicee anyways

wtf 2016!! ill be like 20 soemthing year old lol

ill be like 22 lol

Holy shit, I'll be 26 lol

what will i be? im 16 bday april 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!

Yeah.. your schedual is full enough with all the pie baking

sadosi will tell you all about whats goin down in 2012 even tho its all fake

The great flood?

no he says ny is gunna go boom, but i bet him 1k that it doesnt lol

Satros wrote:
heres the thread that ill uodate the website progress on. shouldnt bee done soon considering i work on it for 10 mins every 3 months lolol

http://www.thewarclan.com/test.html
estimated completion time:
october 2016

Well sure wait till im 31 to have it up, ill be hating myself by then cuz shit will never be like the old days and technology would be so far up ppls ass we'll be the most lazies sukas on this planet, just think about it most of u are age range 15-19 and 5 yrs past fast too so you'll start to hate the facts that your not young nomore and getting closer to being old and dieing. well i do hope i live long but ill miss mostly everyone i know now around me , thats including my WAR Family and hopefully i will still be in contact wit everyone when im atleast 85 damn then that means thugg would be in a wheel chair like me lol or maybe cuz their gonna find some way to keep humans from aging quick so we might still have bicentennial arms and legs like will smith off of IRobot.

Wow alot i typed Quick sat we need a thread so everyone here can post they opinion on how the future gonna suck ass when your old

if there is a future

by that time ill probly have been shot by some racist niggers from my school.. whom i called nigger slaves..

WoW 2016 man you guys are slow
dont want to be 21 damn! satros just come over and cut my thort
good times good times

Triclone wrote:
by that time ill probly have been shot by some racist niggers from my school.. whom i called nigger slaves..

Hey man what the fuck is your problem id wouldnt blame him at all for kicking your ass, look what u called him you chinese , ginseng tea sippin, jackie chan jumpin flippin of walls, Like having bondage sex wit mommy and daddy, bitch made ass!!! Kick rocks and toss your own salad, cuz i know your used to tasting shit.

lol i still luv everyone except you Triclone u lossed my respect.

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
Hey man what the fuck is your problem id wouldnt blame him at all for kicking your ass, look what u called him you chinese , ginseng tea sippin, jackie chan jumpin flippin of walls, Like having bondage sex wit mommy and daddy, bitch made ass!!! Kick rocks and toss your own salad, cuz i know your used to tasting shit.

lol i still luv everyone except you Triclone u lossed my respect.

Dude, I'm tottaly with you there

is it too late to say that i was just kidding? LMFAO

Triclone wrote:
is it too late to say that i was just kidding? LMFAO

Yea, it is and you're the only one that found it funny, dumbass

does it really matter what people think over the internet? dumbass.

Satros wrote:
no he says ny is gunna go boom, but i bet him 1k that it doesnt lol

BWAHAHAHA