Forum / General Discussion / WAR CLAN ALLNIGHTER

WAR CLAN ALLNIGHTER

YO FRIDAY NIGHT YE DIG

ALL NGIHTER

BE ON XBOX LIVE

WE GUNNA OWN IT UP YAMEAN

ME,JEDI,MURD,WICK,BHAAL?MUYO?VEMON/FURY?SOMEONE ELSE I MAY BE FORGETTING?

my idea!!!!!!!

K HAVE FUN

K HAVE FUN

I might be a little late, going to the Homecoming game, but I'll be on probably by 10 or 11. Though my friend'll be over so we might hop on in the afternoon.

i'm in if there's no party tonight, but I don't get off work till 10

fags xbox ill see u on a week or so peace

Bhaal wrote:
I might be a little late, going to the Homecoming game, but I'll be on probably by 10 or 11. Though my friend'll be over so we might hop on in the afternoon.

same c u there

we will start after 11

YE YE ILL BE THERE ABOUT A MONTH AND A FEW DAYS FROM NOW

k gf.
and wtf murd u have 360 now?

im in.jareds not =]

I'm in! Also wtf how did I get here?

who are you? why are you following my posts?

FuryBeKnown wrote:
who are you? why are you following my posts?

Well I was wondering if maybe you and I could.

FuryBeKnown wrote:
who are you? why are you following my posts?

Well I was wondering if maybe you and I could.

oh u got it

So yeah, sorry about that. lol

Well not really, but I thought I should say it.

Needed more Muyowomen

Man you People are basterds i cant afford a 360 . Every time i get money i smoke it away

Mattman wrote:
Man you People are basterds i cant afford a 360 . Every time i get money i smoke it away

lmao quit the GONJA