Forum / General Discussion / this is legitimately the BEST THING ive ever seen in my whole entire life.

this is legitimately the BEST THING ive ever seen in my whole entire life.

:megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

ohhhhh myyy gooddddddd im melting.

i may just like them more than justin bieber. (omg!)

seriously. the first time i saw this video ( a couple days ago xp) i was really high and watching tv and this came on and i just got fucking BUTTERFLIES omggggg i love themmm goddamn O___O

am like 12, gushing over boy bands. =(

seriously this video just makes me smile and get all 'oooooohhh omggggg british boyyysss'

HOW OLD ARE THESE BOYS?!

omg and he has a rainbow guitar strap <33333333

omg how they're dancing at 2:20 is the cuuuutteeeest thing ive ever seen OMG I LOVE THIS VIDEO SO MUCH

my sister is obsessed with them, I suppose there has been worst pop music though.

I walked in by accident, I'll see my way out of this post.

METAL FOR FUCKING LIFE. ROCK ON BITCHES!

:fuckyea:

ThatOneBitch wrote:
I walked in by accident, I'll see my way out of this post.

METAL FOR FUCKING LIFE. ROCK ON BITCHES!

:fuckyea:

I am a big metalhead myself since I listen to Nickelback all the time. Rock on!

Satros wrote:

ThatOneBitch wrote:
I walked in by accident, I'll see my way out of this post.

METAL FOR FUCKING LIFE. ROCK ON BITCHES!

:fuckyea:

I am a big metalhead myself since I listen to Nickelback all the time. Rock on!

No.jpg

See your self out of life, My good sir.

My top metal bands:
Nickelback, Creed, Three Days Grace, and METALLICA (their new shit, not their crappy old music)

I guess you just don't appreciate real hardcore black metal like me bro. Its okay you can go listen to your justin beibers or whatever. ROCK ON

Satros wrote:
My top metal bands:
Nickelback, Creed, Three Days Grace, and METALLICA (their new shit, not their crappy old music)

I guess you just don't appreciate real hardcore black metal like me bro. Its okay you can go listen to your justin beibers or whatever. ROCK ON

:lolface: Just got that you're trolling.

Satros wrote:
my sister is obsessed with them, I suppose there has been worst pop music though.

As am I. One Direction is my favorite indie/shoegaze revival band