Forum / General Discussion / The Jerks of GMod

The Jerks of GMod

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm

Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. [glow=red,2,300]It's a Source Mod.[/glow]

Squid_Rofel wrote:
Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. It's a Half-Life Mod.

Fix'd.

What did you fix?
Nothing was changed..

Fix'd yet again

Edit:
Gah that makes no sense. I'll just explain it manually. When I posted that RED GLOW source mod quote, I also went back and changed the original post's Half-Life to Source. And now I've changed it back to Half-Life from Source again just for you.

Edit:
How about Just, just don't ask.

.___.

I agree.

Edit:
Super quote.

._____.

Edit:
Quotes, you're tearing me apart!

Edit:
No-one quote this. NO-ONE!

For crying out whats your point?
And your name is exacly what?

My point is that GMod IS a Half-Life mod, because Half-Life was the first Source game(?) and thus GMod is a Source mod AND a Half-Life mod. And I don't understand your question about my name.

Good o' lad youre funny.

Thank you. Also, can you please explain your question about my name?

"squid_rofel" huh?

Oh. Well, it's "Squid" and then 'Rofel" is rofl with an "e" in it, and the "_" is because I can't use spaces for a username on most sites that you have to make an account on.

Edit:
The quote line is getting huge.  :rage:

  • profile - account setup - nickname - there you go.

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm

Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. [glow=red,2,300]It's a Source Mod.[/glow]

Squid_Rofel wrote:
Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. It's a Half-Life Mod.

Fix'd.

What did you fix?
Nothing was changed..

Fix'd yet again

Edit:
Gah that makes no sense. I'll just explain it manually. When I posted that RED GLOW source mod quote, I also went back and changed the original post's Half-Life to Source. And now I've changed it back to Half-Life from Source again just for you.

Edit:
How about Just, just don't ask.

.___.

I agree.

Edit:
Super quote.

._____.

Edit:
Quotes, you're tearing me apart!

Edit:
No-one quote this. NO-ONE!

For crying out whats your point?
And your name is exacly what?

My point is that GMod IS a Half-Life mod, because Half-Life was the first Source game(?) and thus GMod is a Source mod AND a Half-Life mod. And I don't understand your question about my name.

Good o' lad youre funny.

Thank you. Also, can you please explain your question about my name?

"squid_rofel" huh?

Oh. Well, it's "Squid" and then 'Rofel" is rofl with an "e" in it, and the "_" is because I can't use spaces for a username on most sites that you have to make an account on.

Edit:
The quote line is getting huge.  :rage:

  • profile - account setup - nickname - there you go.

Thanks.

Edit:
@ the quote line  :lolface:

Edit:
I'm gonna be surprised if this thread doesn't make archives/Hall of Fame because of the quote line.

Squid wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm

Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. [glow=red,2,300]It's a Source Mod.[/glow]

Squid_Rofel wrote:
Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. It's a Half-Life Mod.

Fix'd.

What did you fix?
Nothing was changed..

Fix'd yet again

Edit:
Gah that makes no sense. I'll just explain it manually. When I posted that RED GLOW source mod quote, I also went back and changed the original post's Half-Life to Source. And now I've changed it back to Half-Life from Source again just for you.

Edit:
How about Just, just don't ask.

.___.

I agree.

Edit:
Super quote.

._____.

Edit:
Quotes, you're tearing me apart!

Edit:
No-one quote this. NO-ONE!

For crying out whats your point?
And your name is exacly what?

My point is that GMod IS a Half-Life mod, because Half-Life was the first Source game(?) and thus GMod is a Source mod AND a Half-Life mod. And I don't understand your question about my name.

Good o' lad youre funny.

Thank you. Also, can you please explain your question about my name?

"squid_rofel" huh?

Oh. Well, it's "Squid" and then 'Rofel" is rofl with an "e" in it, and the "_" is because I can't use spaces for a username on most sites that you have to make an account on.

Edit:
The quote line is getting huge.  :rage:

  • profile - account setup - nickname - there you go.

Thanks.

Edit:
@ the quote line  :lolface:

no problem, enjoy honey.

The fuck.

panda wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm


You are so dumb. You are really dumb. Furreeall.
'

fail troll is fail

And I'm not even trollin  :megusta:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

panda wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm


You are so dumb. You are really dumb. Furreeall.
'

fail troll is fail

And I'm not even trollin  :megusta:
'

Lies!

Satros wrote:
The fuck.

For maximum effect, you need to quote this:

panda wrote:

Squid wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm

Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. [glow=red,2,300]It's a Source Mod.[/glow]

Squid_Rofel wrote:
Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. It's a Half-Life Mod.

Fix'd.

What did you fix?
Nothing was changed..

Fix'd yet again

Edit:
Gah that makes no sense. I'll just explain it manually. When I posted that RED GLOW source mod quote, I also went back and changed the original post's Half-Life to Source. And now I've changed it back to Half-Life from Source again just for you.

Edit:
How about Just, just don't ask.

.___.

I agree.

Edit:
Super quote.

._____.

Edit:
Quotes, you're tearing me apart!

Edit:
No-one quote this. NO-ONE!

For crying out whats your point?
And your name is exacly what?

My point is that GMod IS a Half-Life mod, because Half-Life was the first Source game(?) and thus GMod is a Source mod AND a Half-Life mod. And I don't understand your question about my name.

Good o' lad youre funny.

Thank you. Also, can you please explain your question about my name?

"squid_rofel" huh?

Oh. Well, it's "Squid" and then 'Rofel" is rofl with an "e" in it, and the "_" is because I can't use spaces for a username on most sites that you have to make an account on.

Edit:
The quote line is getting huge.  :rage:

  • profile - account setup - nickname - there you go.

Thanks.

Edit:
@ the quote line  :lolface:

no problem, enjoy honey.

Quote this, you know you want to. Do it for the  :(:3): and I'll give you a  :quesadilla!:

:lolface:

This thread is just nothing now.. I don't even.

AmbulanceParty wrote:
This thread is just nothing now.. I don't even.

True, true.

AmbulanceParty wrote:
This thread is just nothing now.. I don't even.

It's kinda hard to believe that a simple thread with a funny video in it made to make people laugh and nothing more has become nothing.  :damnit:

Squid wrote:
It's kinda hard to believe that a simple thread with a funny video in it made to make people laugh and nothing more has become nothing.  :damnit:

uuhuh, so whats your point @ war?

panda wrote:

Squid wrote:
It's kinda hard to believe that a simple thread with a funny video in it made to make people laugh and nothing more has become nothing.  :damnit:

uuhuh, so whats your point @ war?

What do you mean?

This isnt an IM program, stfu everyone. lol

Satros wrote:

Squid wrote:

Satros wrote:
The fuck.

For maximum effect, you need to quote this:

panda wrote:

Squid wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Squid_Rofel wrote:

panda wrote:
It's not a half-life mod.

Garry's mod is a sandbox, it aint a uh you know what nvm

Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. [glow=red,2,300]It's a Source Mod.[/glow]

Squid_Rofel wrote:
Who me? I just signed up a few days ago. Old friend of Cecil. And GMod is a physics game you can buy on Steam for $10. It's a Half-Life Mod.

Fix'd.

What did you fix?
Nothing was changed..

Fix'd yet again

Edit:
Gah that makes no sense. I'll just explain it manually. When I posted that RED GLOW source mod quote, I also went back and changed the original post's Half-Life to Source. And now I've changed it back to Half-Life from Source again just for you.

Edit:
How about Just, just don't ask.

.___.

I agree.

Edit:
Super quote.

._____.

Edit:
Quotes, you're tearing me apart!

Edit:
No-one quote this. NO-ONE!

For crying out whats your point?
And your name is exacly what?

My point is that GMod IS a Half-Life mod, because Half-Life was the first Source game(?) and thus GMod is a Source mod AND a Half-Life mod. And I don't understand your question about my name.

Good o' lad youre funny.

Thank you. Also, can you please explain your question about my name?

"squid_rofel" huh?

Oh. Well, it's "Squid" and then 'Rofel" is rofl with an "e" in it, and the "_" is because I can't use spaces for a username on most sites that you have to make an account on.

Edit:
The quote line is getting huge.  :rage:

  • profile - account setup - nickname - there you go.

Thanks.

Edit:
@ the quote line  :lolface:

no problem, enjoy honey.

Quote this, you know you want to. Do it for the  :(:3): and I'll give you a  :quesadilla!:

:lolface:

This isnt an IM program, stfu everyone. lol

What do you mean?

:troll:
:knight:

Satros wrote:
This isnt an IM program, stfu everyone. lol

u mad?