Forum / General Discussion / teamspeak trolling

teamspeak trolling

what should i do to squid?

  • troll him (100%, 2 Votes)
  • troll him (0%, 0 Votes)
  • troll him (0%, 0 Votes)
  • troll him (0%, 0 Votes)
Number of votes: 2

war clan is getting to the point of i am 12 & what is this lately :lolface:

yeah, if me and satros werent there and it was just you two continuously changing your names and 'trolling' each other.. no.. me and sat were definitely not trolled.

this is getting really dumb.. no offense.. but wtf . is it just those 2 in the channel all the time?

This is some of the niggeriest shit I've ever seen.

You know its retarded when TheFinisher and Kar are agreeing on something.

Satros wrote:
You know its retarded when TheFinisher and Kar are agreeing on something.

blame it on squid.
at this point, i'm just here for the server (it's a good idea that i want to see finished)

lxxwj wrote:

Satros wrote:
You know its retarded when TheFinisher and Kar are agreeing on something.

blame it on squid.
at this point, i'm just here for the server (it's a good idea that i want to see finished)

He left WaR by the way

actually, i didn't. but i'm going to once the server is finished and open to public etc.
i will stay on the server, but i see no point in being in this clan..
also, squid translates "i was thinking about leaving the clan" as "cya i'm never coming back"
:damnit:

aw man thats such a tragedy kbye

:lolface:

well um i spoze do we say our goodbys or good riddinses

yeah well screw you too osidius and thugg.
the only person who was actually nice to me in the entire clan was kar..
anyway, im outta here.

lxxwj wrote:
yeah well screw you too osidius and thugg.
the only person who was actually nice to me in the entire clan was kar..
anyway, im outta here.

:lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

lxxwj wrote:
yeah well screw you too osidius and thugg.
the only person who was actually nice to me in the entire clan was kar..
anyway, im outta here.

:lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface:

I second this.

wait he was in war clan?

lxxwj wrote:
yeah well screw you too osidius and thugg.
the only person who was actually nice to me in the entire clan was kar..
anyway, im outta here.

aww see osidius you done made the poor guy mad.

Satros wrote:

wait he was in war clan?

Who was?

Squid wrote:

Satros wrote:

wait he was in war clan?

Who was?

:rage:

Idk, I liked lxxwj. And now it's like he's mad at everyone because of some dumb shit Squid Rofel did. I can't say I'm surprised by this.

TheFinisher wrote:
Idk, I liked lxxwj. And now it's like he's mad at everyone because of some dumb shit Squid Rofel did. I can't say I'm surprised by this.

yeah he understood stuff like 1500x better then derpy does

lxxwj wrote:
yeah well screw you too osidius and thugg.
the only person who was actually nice to me in the entire clan was kar..
anyway, im outta here.

aw. =) well im sorry nobody else was nice to you. i dont even think we talked very much. and i didnt really talk to squid that much either.

but to be honest i have not been following any of this, it doesnt make any sense to me, but as far as i'm concerned youre both welcome to stay in the clan =]