Forum / General Discussion / SO HELP ME, I WILL FILL MY DAUGHTER WITH BEES!

SO HELP ME, I WILL FILL MY DAUGHTER WITH BEES!

Because even in the 30s, BEES was always a threat.

omg sooo owned!

MY VAGINA BEES! THEY'VE BEEN ANGERED!!!

Kar wrote:
MY VAGINA BEES! THEY'VE BEEN ANGERED!!!

ROFLMAO..We talked at school about a poem with a bee that got owned.. :D

lmfao wtf?!

you know what other bee was owned?

'I'M SQUISHING UP MY BABY BUMBLEBEE, WONT MY MOMMY BE SO PROUD OF ME I'M SQUISHING UP MY BABY BUMBLEBEE, EW, EE, ITS ALL OVER ME!!"

Nossida wrote:

Kar wrote:
MY VAGINA BEES! THEY'VE BEEN ANGERED!!!

ROFLMAO..We talked at school about a poem with a bee that got owned.. :D

u should let the poem author in WaR. or wait, maybe not he was sad for the bee :O

Kar wrote:
you know what other bee was owned?

'I'M SQUISHING UP *, WONT MY MOMMY BE SO PROUD OF ME I'M SQUISHING UP MY *, EW, EE, CUM'S ALL OVER ME!!"

Are you working at a kindergarten or a brothel? (just kidding but seriously are you working at a kindergarten?)

Nossida wrote:

Kar wrote:
you know what other bee was owned?

'I'M SQUISHING UP *, WONT MY MOMMY BE SO PROUD OF ME I'M SQUISHING UP MY *, EW, EE, CUM'S ALL OVER ME!!"

EWWWW how gay is to edit that to whats it now..

LOL yeah nossida wtf?

but yeah i work at a daycare haha. we sing that song all the time. theres actions too ^.^

the last line is 'mmm, eee, STRAWBERRY' after licking up the dead squished bee. so apparently bees are strawberry flavoured <_<

Kar wrote:
after licking up the dead squished bee

more than sure he would edit that..

Kar wrote:
LOL yeah nossida wtf?

but yeah i work at a daycare haha. we sing that song all the time. theres actions too ^.^

the last line is 'mmm, eee, STRAWBERRY' after licking up the dead squished bee. so apparently bees are strawberry flavoured <_<

What's wrong with a bit of editing? I will not edit it this time. Do you like working there? And imo its no problem in playing with sand. And umm you lick bees?  I ate a bee when i was a kid too. It tastes like ants. And ants taste like shit.

Nossida wrote:
And umm you lick bees?  I ate a bee when i was a kid too. It tastes like ants. And ants taste like shit.

LMAO i dont ACTUALLY eat bees, its part of the song >_O

and the fact that you know what ants taste like is JUST AS BAD.

but yeah the daycare is fun i love working there =)

Nossida wrote:
And ants taste like shit.

Kar wrote:
and the fact that you know what ants taste like is JUST AS BAD.

lmfao . nossida is an ant eater.

Kar wrote:

Nossida wrote:
And umm you lick bees?  I ate a bee when i was a kid too. It tastes like ants. And ants taste like shit.

LMAO i dont ACTUALLY eat bees, its part of the song >_O

and the fact that you know what ants taste like is JUST AS BAD.

but yeah the daycare is fun i love working there =)

I ate ants when i was very very small. Like 4 I think. But I'll always remember they taste like crap.

i used to kill them =( i was a heartless, heartless child. i feel bad about it now though. =p

Kar wrote:
i used to kill them =( i was a heartless, heartless child. i feel bad about it now though. =p

Hmm..Imagine how i feel xD

lmao. good point