Forum / General Discussion / Queen song with a bitchin' bass line.

Queen song with a bitchin' bass line.

You may enjoy this Jedikilla1.  :megusta:

an even better queen song :

:troll:

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful. :troll:

Kar wrote:
an even better queen song :

:troll:

I  :lolface:'d

also I think Kar should take the instrumental to that Queen song (the first one) and rap over it, you would all enjoy that right?  :troll:

Satros wrote:

Kar wrote:
an even better queen song :

:troll:

I  :lolface:'d

also I think Kar should take the instrumental to that Queen song (the first one) and rap over it, you would all enjoy that right?  :troll:

Oh come on, man! Don't encourage her!

Another cool bass line and a bitchin song all around for non homoqueers.

TheFinisher wrote:
Another cool bass line and a bitchin song all around for non homoqueers.

Nice.
Good to get high to.

Lucian wrote:

Satros wrote:

Kar wrote:
an even better queen song :

:troll:

I  :lolface:'d

also I think Kar should take the instrumental to that Queen song (the first one) and rap over it, you would all enjoy that right?  :troll:

Oh come on, man! Don't encourage her!

i think i shall rap over ALL the songs you guys post. regardless of genre.

also , i wasnt trolling, the song i posted is legitimately better than the queen song you posted. =p (though yours wasnt bad, its actually kinda cool i guess)