Forum / General Discussion / **OFFICIAL** Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Forever missed

**OFFICIAL** Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Forever missed

Just what i've heard

OKey, but still was only what i've heard i don't rly belive in it unless someone can show me that he rly isn't dead

tupac is coming back in 2014

I liked how everyone said that MJ got a house near us in poughquagh So not true haha

lol what the heck is poughquagh :O

McDonalds is comming out with a new burger

The MJ Burger 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns :cattle:

bPORR wrote:
I liked how everyone said that MJ got a house near us in poughquagh So not true haha

Michael Jackson has settled his Neverland Ranch issues for the moment, as I told you a couple of days ago.

So here's the latest on his living arrangements. According to sources, Jackson is moving to upstate New York.

Specifically, I am told that Jackson has either bought a home or one has been purchased for him in or around Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

The sales price is said to be in the $1 million to $2 million range. It's said to be a gated property with several bedrooms and a large backyard where his three kids can frolic.

No word on whether this will turn into a Neverland East with rides and a zoo. Let's hope not.

The curious part of this story is that yet another benefactor may have purchased the home for Jackson. Jackson, for some reason, has turned Tennessee Williams ' phrase "the kindness of strangers" into his private credo.

If and when he makes the move, there's going to be a buzz. The Poughkeepsie area is a small one, so neighbors there should notice pretty quickly if a black man in white face and long, flowing, synthetic black hair wearing a Sgt. Pepper suit and sunglasses suddenly turns up at the Dairy Queen with three kids in beekeeper suits.

And that's not all the Jacksonian news. The singer has agreed to appear on a new album by will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. It's a tentative step toward coming back to his career.

Sources say the new duet is payback for all the work will.i.am did on Jackson's updated "Thriller" album. The 25th anniversary special has passed the 3 million mark worldwide, which is quite an achievement. The single may be the first step in Jackson's plan to record a whole new album. It would be his first in seven years.

Yea it WAS true, but idk what happened.

"beekeeper suits"

think he just bought some property, then never went there, then died lol

he had alot of new recordings coming out and new albums he had one with Akon, one instrumental and some new songs that were said to redefine the pop culture all over again its sad all of it didnt get finished they better release the ones that did get finished tho

is it true that he couldnt breath through his noise :O

Hmmm, wasn't the cause of his cardiac arrest an overdose on prescription pills?

I dont rly know my gf just told me

bPORR wrote:
he had alot of new recordings coming out and new albums he had one with Akon, one instrumental and some new songs that were said to redefine the pop culture all over again its sad all of it didnt get finished they better release the ones that did get finished tho

SaDosi wrote:

this.

i dl'd all his album/single's today, and i've  never rly lisen so much to him but he rly made some good shit,

i can now say im a fan of his music for real.!

Meow :3

thugg that been out since the beginning of last yr, just never made much radio play.

alright i saw in a news paper that he was going to be burried without a brain >,<

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
thugg that been out since the beginning of last yr, just never made much radio play.

i know it has i was just showing bporr that the song he did with akon was finished

lol they were making a whole album together not one song :3