Forum / General Discussion / **OFFICIAL** Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Forever missed

**OFFICIAL** Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Forever missed

LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson, the child star turned King of Pop who set the world dancing to exuberant rhythms for decades, died on Thursday, the Los Angeles Times said. He was 50.

"Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times," the newspaper reported on its website.

Jackson had been taken ill at his home and found not breathing by paramedics who rushed him to a hospital, the paper said.

The paper's report followed news of Jackson's death first reported by the TMZ entertainment website, which said that the singer suffered a cardiac arrest. There was no immediate comment from spokespersons for Jackson.

Known as the "King of Pop," for hits that included "Thriller" and "Billie Jean," Jackson's dramatic stage presence and innovative dance moves were imitated by legions of fans around the world.

His one-gloved eccentric style also earned him plenty of critics and another nickname, "Wacko Jacko."

Jackson, who had lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation, had been scheduled to launch a comeback tour from London next month.

TMZ said on its website that Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. "We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site said.

On the real this man may have creeped certain ppl out but he remains the best of all times. Miss you Mike

R.I.P MJ, he was an influence to all and i feel bad for the newer generations who'll never get to know who he was :(

You know, i was never a giant fan of him, seeing as how when my brain came into reality "aka age 12-now" i had only seen the part of him where he was accused a child molester n such.. and he only had a few hits i thought were pretty good..

But the thing that makes me sad, and breaks my heart is, today in our day in age, we have NO icons like this.. Ferrah and MJ dieing inthe same day is horrible.. Two great icons are now gone Theres no one left and now my/our generation has nothing left to look up to.
Lil' Wayne isn't an icon, i don't see him as nothing more than a poet. Same goes for the rest of the artists nowadays. Everything now a days may have a great beat but its all to blunt. Where the FUCK is the style?

-R.I.P. Better days.

R.I.P!!!!

i got one thing to say
love you micky <3

RIP MICHAEL

sadface

watched the thriller vid in his honor

KkezNWVd_jA

ending was epic nice
+1

thank you :)

Cough! Cough! Smokin that good shit for ya mike

One of the craziest performances of his careerIDK how he got catapulted onto that stage and stood there completely still. And the crowd is fascinated by him as one turn of the head causes an uproar, simply brilliance in the art of stage performance.

do anyone find that one when shoots himself with a rocket or something,

im mesmerized by the moonwalk at 3:48 def was one of the best performances ever. If i still had my genesis emulator id be playing michael jackson's moonwalker

epic game is epic.

i'm just upset they couldn't license Thriller for the Zombie level.I mean they do the dance and everything!

Michael Jackson composes the music to Sonic The Hedgehog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4
Very interesting.

they wont really know what caused the cardiac arrest until 4 weeks time

they said they found some money bags in his house.'

alright i read on a news paper that he wasn't dead, that he was moving or something, anyone got more info bout this?

Darth wrote:
alright i read on a news paper that he wasn't dead, that he was moving or something, anyone got more info bout this?

All speculation. Conspiracy theorists say he's not dead, just like the did with Elvis when he passed or that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was substantiated with numerous "clues" (many of which were actually legitimate, although ultimately the theory has been rejected). Once Elvis died his record sales shot through the roof, just as Michael's are doing. People are fascinated by scandal and mystery, the fact that some are saying he is still alive just allows his legacy to live on longer. Also, with MJ's serious debt, people think the elevated record sales are planned. (His record sales have increased 80x, with all of his albums reaching the top 40)

I would call bullshit unless there is hard evidence, which there is not. But hey, with Michael Jackson, you never know!