Forum / General Discussion / Miley Cyrus Does Drugs

Miley Cyrus Does Drugs

AmbulanceParty wrote:
She smoked savlia. You may have heard.
Video of her trippin' on them smokes:
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/miley-cyrus-bong-video-apparently-its-salvia-divinorum-2736642.html

:megusta:

Not a video.

CantBeTamed!

Satros wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:
She smoked savlia. You may have heard.
Video of her trippin' on them smokes:
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/miley-cyrus-bong-video-apparently-its-salvia-divinorum-2736642.html

:megusta:

Not a video.

CantBeTamed!

wut

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Satros wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:
She smoked savlia. You may have heard.
Video of her trippin' on them smokes:
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/miley-cyrus-bong-video-apparently-its-salvia-divinorum-2736642.html

:megusta:

Not a video.

CantBeTamed!

wut

Video:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

Satros wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Satros wrote:

AmbulanceParty wrote:
She smoked savlia. You may have heard.
Video of her trippin' on them smokes:
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/miley-cyrus-bong-video-apparently-its-salvia-divinorum-2736642.html

:megusta:

Not a video.

CantBeTamed!

wut

Video:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAD TWO FUCKING TABS ON
I COPIED WRONG LINK
I MEANT TO POST THE TMZ ONE
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

^ mad

1:04, mother fucking frosted flakes.lol someones got the munchies, she sounds like a fucking retard for the entire video :P      lightweight :troll:

MurD wrote:
lightweight :troll:

You can't not be a lightweight with salvia, man, that stuff just blows your mind

Lucian wrote:

MurD wrote:
lightweight :troll:

You can't not be a lightweight with salvia, man, that stuff just blows your mind

lightweight :troll: