Forum / General Discussion / ma shroooooooms !!!

ma shroooooooms !!!

remember when i promised i'd make you guys a mushroom video? WELL I MADE 3. well theyre short. and they dont have much content. cause when am on shrooms i cant really talk too much. like my thoughts are all fucked and im really confused and dont make much sense. but. ANYWAY. enjoy =D

Kar wrote:
remember when i promised i'd make you guys a mushroom video? WELL I MADE 3. well theyre short. and they dont have much content. cause when am on shrooms i cant really talk too much. like my thoughts are all fucked and im really confused and dont make much sense. but. ANYWAY. enjoy =D

:damnit:

:lolface:

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

I am now dumber for even seeing this.

Squid wrote:
I am now dumber for even seeing this.

Not sure that's possible.  :troll:

Also kar doing shrooms !=  :damnit:
Use the face correctly or I'm going to take it away from you

hmm so basically shrooms slow down your thought process to like shit status and you have to like think really hard about everything even blinking lol

tl:dr shrooms =

This picture shows the correct reaction.

lmaoo . oh i did them last night too ! i think i texted satros. (nobody EVER has any, but i found a guy that sells them, so ive literally done them like 5 times in the last 2 and a half weeks o_O its AWESOME)

and last night i just sat in my room for like an hour just looking at my stuff. cause my rooms kinda messy and theres stuff all over the floor, but all my stuff is really colourful and bright. like its bottles of nailpolish and bright rainbow beads and colourful pipes and markers and just random stuff. so i just sat on the floor and stared at it, it was a good time.

then i was like 'AM SO HAPPY' cause mushrooms make me super giggly and happy (and confused. like, "ignorance is bliss!" is totally true. cause you dont understand ANYTHING, but youre still super happy), but then i started crying cause i was like 'i wish everybody was in my room! like every sad person. like if anybody is sad, they could just sit in my room and it would cheer them up cause theres SO MANY COLOURS. and theres cool lights ( <3 coloured light bulbs) and techno music. so i just got really upset that everybody in the world couldnt be having as much fun as me. then i went to have a shower, and that was fun.

OH and i was watching the family/disney channel (cause its super bright and colourful and all the shows are like happy) but it was WAY too complicated, i was trying to watch wizards of waverly place (which i'd actually never watched before..) and i had NO idea what was going on. then some other show came on, and it made even less sense O_o

then my brain just felt like OMG TOO MUCH THINKING THIS IS WAY TOO HARD, it was too strenuous on my brain to watch these shows, so i had to turn off the tv. XP

but srsly. come sit in ma room with me and do mushrooms. itll be SUPER FUN. :D

Kar wrote:
lmaoo . oh i did them last night too ! i think i texted satros. (nobody EVER has any, but i found a guy that sells them, so ive literally done them like 5 times in the last 2 and a half weeks o_O its AWESOME)

and last night i just sat in my room for like an hour just looking at my stuff. cause my rooms kinda messy and theres stuff all over the floor, but all my stuff is really colourful and bright. like its bottles of nailpolish and bright rainbow beads and colourful pipes and markers and just random stuff. so i just sat on the floor and stared at it, it was a good time.

then i was like 'AM SO HAPPY' cause mushrooms make me super giggly and happy (and confused. like, "ignorance is bliss!" is totally true. cause you dont understand ANYTHING, but youre still super happy), but then i started crying cause i was like 'i wish everybody was in my room! like every sad person. like if anybody is sad, they could just sit in my room and it would cheer them up cause theres SO MANY COLOURS. and theres cool lights ( <3 coloured light bulbs) and techno music. *so i just got really upset that everybody in the world couldnt be having as much fun as me. then i went to have a shower, and that was fun. *

*OH and i was watching the family/disney channel (cause its super bright and colourful and all the shows are like happy) but it was WAY too complicated,* i was trying to watch wizards of waverly place (which i'd actually never watched before..) and i had NO idea what was going on. then some other show came on, and it made even less sense O_o

then my brain just felt like *OMG TOO MUCH THINKING THIS IS WAY TOO HARD, it was too strenuous on my brain to watch these shows, so i had to turn off the tv. XP*


but srsly. come sit in ma room with me and do mushrooms. itll be SUPER FUN. :D****

:megusta:
this post convinced me not to do drugs

LOL. oh. it was supposed to do the opposite!! note the last line, the 'come sit in ma room with me and do mushrooms'!! srsly theyre tons of fun lmao. better than being SOBER.

lxxwj wrote:

Kar wrote:
lmaoo . oh i did them last night too ! i think i texted satros. (nobody EVER has any, but i found a guy that sells them, so ive literally done them like 5 times in the last 2 and a half weeks o_O its AWESOME)

and last night i just sat in my room for like an hour just looking at my stuff. cause my rooms kinda messy and theres stuff all over the floor, but all my stuff is really colourful and bright. like its bottles of nailpolish and bright rainbow beads and colourful pipes and markers and just random stuff. so i just sat on the floor and stared at it, it was a good time.

then i was like 'AM SO HAPPY' cause mushrooms make me super giggly and happy (and confused. like, "ignorance is bliss!" is totally true. cause you dont understand ANYTHING, but youre still super happy), but then i started crying cause i was like 'i wish everybody was in my room! like every sad person. like if anybody is sad, they could just sit in my room and it would cheer them up cause theres SO MANY COLOURS. and theres cool lights ( <3 coloured light bulbs) and techno music. *so i just got really upset that everybody in the world couldnt be having as much fun as me. then i went to have a shower, and that was fun. *

*OH and i was watching the family/disney channel (cause its super bright and colourful and all the shows are like happy) but it was WAY too complicated,* i was trying to watch wizards of waverly place (which i'd actually never watched before..) and i had NO idea what was going on. then some other show came on, and it made even less sense O_o

then my brain just felt like *OMG TOO MUCH THINKING THIS IS WAY TOO HARD, it was too strenuous on my brain to watch these shows, so i had to turn off the tv. XP*


but srsly. come sit in ma room with me and do mushrooms. itll be SUPER FUN. :D****

:megusta:
this post convinced me not to do drugs

You listen well.

Kar wrote:
LOL. oh. it was supposed to do the opposite!! note the last line, the 'come sit in ma room with me and do mushrooms'!! srsly theyre tons of fun lmao. better than being *SOBER.*

lolwut sober