Forum / General Discussion / KYLE MCRICHIE SIGIHTING

KYLE MCRICHIE SIGIHTING

ahmg i caught this glimpse of a picture of the famed kyle mcrichie in the parking lot

notice the kylemcrichie stance and signature watergallon in his hand that says "I NEED TO KEEP MYSELF HYDRATED EVERYDAY"

a rare sighting indeed!

*I R TEH EPIC LULZ!*

dude he came into my class yesterday and he was so intimidating with his watergallon jug. he musta just got out of training in the hyperbolic time chamber

You guys are weird..

He probably just smokes alot of weed and drinks mad water to drain it from his system.. though it doesnt work if they use hair

I turn on the monitor on a school computer and what do I find?

A KYLE MCRITCHIE FOOTPRINT!

AHMG!!!!!!!!1 conspiracy thread!

kyle mcrichie is the new big-foot

Staticgirl wrote:
You guys are weird..
He probably just smokes alot of weed and drinks mad water to drain it from his system.. though it doesnt work if they use hair

nah heres the truth:

bPORR wrote:
he musta just got out of training in the hyperbolic time chamber

hi
who is kyle?

some kid who carries around a watergallon

also he looks like the kid whose goku in this thread
http://www.thewarclan.com/forums/index.phpt=0&start=0
which is where we made the phrase "fucking..kyle mcrichie"

haha wtf, do u go to the same class as him or what? and also minimoose?

Swarainiz wrote:
haha wtf, do u go to the same class as him or what? and also minimoose?

noo he's one of those random fat trailer trash kids who decides he's so dehydrated that he needs to carry around a gallon of water around school and we see him in the hall and just lol at him because he looks exactly like the kid in the dbz thread

dbz refrence.. got it now

LMFAO there was this gigantic tall lanky kid that carried around like a big gallon of water and i always knew him as big foot with a gallon!