Forum / General Discussion / kayyy bai. !!

kayyy bai. !!

am leavingggg for edmonton with ma darling JENJEN <3 tomorrowww. !! :D

will be back in a little over a week. =] so yeah, BYE EVERYONEEE.

<3 !!

mmmhm a weekend in the city with jenny, youre living the dream

O.O how come I'm always the last to know stuff?
might be because I never come here?
nope it's bc I don't care : P

Baie. :) Have funn

Cya Kar :O dunno why you'd want to go to Edmonton though Dx there's like nothing to do there

Kitellia wrote:
Cya Kar :O dunno why you'd want to go to Edmonton though Dx there's like nothing to do there

Apparently there's someone to do there, not things.  :troll:

TheFinisher wrote:

Kitellia wrote:
Cya Kar :O dunno why you'd want to go to Edmonton though Dx there's like nothing to do there

Apparently there's someone to do there, not things.  :troll:

There's always something for Kar to do  :troll:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

TheFinisher wrote:

Kitellia wrote:
Cya Kar :O dunno why you'd want to go to Edmonton though Dx there's like nothing to do there

Apparently there's someone to do there, not things.  :troll:

There's always someone for Kar to do  :troll:

I swear, karma is a bitch.

I'm going to Edmonton in two weeks :(

LOL. ooh.!! no no its fun.

go to whyte avenue. tis full of cool stuff. GO TO 'DECADANCE', its a vintage shop, its sooo neat i love it.

dont go to the telus science museum though turns out thats for kids <.<

also, avoid the edmonton boys, most of them suck.

except for this one really hot bartender, WHO I HAVE DIBS ON. so. really just avoid all edmonton boys. =P