Forum / General Discussion / It's not delivery!

It's not delivery!

Oh god what has happened

failure. that's like the time I forgot to remove the cardboard insert from the bottom of the pizza and put it in the oven

it lit on fire and the pizza the lit on fire and I almost died.

Jedi wrote:

Oh god what has happened

Fail

lol one time i was frying up some hashbrowns and the oil spilled onto the burner and i shit my pants bc the flame shot up to the ceiling but it only lasted like 2 secs

THIS IS WHY I DONT COOK THINGS. ITS DANGEROUS. OVENS = DEATHTRAPS.

WHEN I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE WITH A KITCHEN. THERE WILL BE NO OVENS. OF ANY KIND. ANYWHERE.

MICROWAVES FTW!!!!

aw..poor pizza

oo :) I forgot to remove the cardboard thingy from under the pizza once too but I was at a friends house, so it's all good.

And D: That's a pretty big fail right there

Kar wrote:
THIS IS WHY I DONT COOK THINGS. ITS DANGEROUS. OVENS = DEATHTRAPS.

WHEN I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE WITH A KITCHEN. THERE WILL BE NO OVENS. OF ANY KIND. ANYWHERE.

MICROWAVES FTW!!!!

sticks a tiny piece of aluminum foil in kars microwave

yoooo not funnn when i was like 8 i put a metal pot and a metal fork in the microwave to heat it up and it created like a lightning storm and i was like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES and shut it off and cooked it on the stove

O_o

SO IN OTHER WORDS, I SHOULD BE SCARED OF MY MICROWAVE TOO??

Kar wrote:
O_o

SO IN OTHER WORDS, I SHOULD BE SCARED OF MY MICROWAVE TOO??

just dont put metal things inside. or things that could catch on fire like what happened to me.

I CANT REMEMBER ALL TGHATTT >_<

Kar wrote:
THIS IS WHY I DONT COOK THINGS. ITS DANGEROUS. OVENS = DEATHTRAPS.

WHEN I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE WITH A KITCHEN. THERE WILL BE NO OVENS. OF ANY KIND. ANYWHERE.

MICROWAVES FTW!!!!

Don't you work at quiznos

yes but the oven is like a slidey-through oven.. you cant fall into it.. your head wouldnt fit in it.. =S

This is how i cook MY shit.

1) dig a hole, fill with coals and timber.

2)put a grate over that hole.

3) pour benzin/gaso/lighterfluid in the hole.

4)light it up and wait for flames to die down to a low.

5) PUT YER FUCKIN FOOD ON THE GRILL AND COOK IT.

6)????

7) PROFIT!!! and omnomnomnom

^picture unrelated, but still worthwhile.

Cecil wrote:
This is how i cook MY shit.

1) dig a hole, fill with coals and timber.

2)put a grate over that hole.

3) pour benzin/gaso/lighterfluid in the hole.

4)light it up and wait for flames to die down to a low.

5) PUT YER FUCKIN FOOD ON THE GRILL AND COOK IT.

6)????

7) PROFIT!!! and omnomnomnom

imo make a warclan restaurant making food that way 

I tried to cook pokemons.. One of them had metal on it. Guess what happened? (I used my ex-microwave). Surprisingly, one out of 3 pikachus survived, squirtle survived, but blastoise aww poor blastoise..

lawl inb4armalitefags

Satros wrote:
lawl inb4armalitefags

wut?

in4fterarmalitefags FUU