Forum / General Discussion / IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

I need to make a vid on the persian war with greece and i have till wednesday. i would like to use rune. please help.

Way to triple post. Jew.

how the fuck did i triple post? i dont see 3 i only see 1 what are you talking about?

There were 3 topics. You probably clicked the post button really fast. Then someone (satros) deleted 2 of them. Noob.

oh, im sorry, but what the fucks your problem dude?

triple post =

EPIC FAIL

actually you double and triple post when your computer lags but anyways we could use the sparta mod to do that

yes

idk but some reasons jedi is being an asshole to me, whatever, when could we do it?

Carbas wrote:
idk but some reasons jedi is being an asshole to me, whatever, when could we do it?

you know, he might like you

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
you know, I love you carbas

lol wut?

rofl

wow I <3 edit button

who told you about me and zod

Carbas wrote:
who told you about me and zod

You just did HAHA! You just got tricked.

Carbas wrote:
who told you about me and zod

who wa.. wooo. buddy not this way unless ur willing to be a pimps bitch along with satros and thugg

nah i dont wanna end up like sat.

working the corner on 25th and 7th

Carbas wrote:
nah i dont wanna end up like sat.
working the corner on 25th and 7th

howd you know his schedule hmmm???

hes made some dimes off me, those midnight specials always get me.

FYALZodiacWAR wrote:
who wa.. wooo. buddy not this way unless ur willing to be a pimps bitch along with satros and thugg

ill help out whenever it happens if im home . . . . .so you do want to be zods bitch ? & what did sat do give you a blumpkin?. . .thats a blowjob when your on the shiter pinching one off