Forum / General Discussion / I AM MAKING TIME MACHINE

I AM MAKING TIME MACHINE

I decided that I will be constructing a time machine.

We will go back in time, and play Rune errrrrrrrrrday

Then we will go forward in time a little bit and play Halo errrrrrrrrnight

And it will be pure ecstasy. We will have no adult responsibilities. We will have no errands to run or people to see. Also will be too young to work, it will be FABBBUUULOUSSSS.

Miss you guys!

Yes all of this.

Let me know when you finish said machine.

YES, best idea ever, I'll test it for you

MURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna CRY!

MurD wrote:
YES, best idea ever, I'll test it for you

The time machine must be working if people from the past are suddenly around again

sup murd!

lmao HAIL! but seriously, lets make a time machine :D

i favor this motion.

Definitely gonna need that time machine

ThuGG wrote:
Definitely gonna need that time machine

ThuGG is alive guys!

Nooo

Yeah you know it was a struggle but i survived. My people are usually dead or in jail by 21 but I aint yo average ya feel me?.sup guys

ThuGG wrote:
Yeah you know it was a struggle but i survived. My people are usually dead or in jail by 21 but I aint yo average ya feel me?.sup guys

You're just good at not getting caught, man.

ThuGG wrote:
Yeah you know it was a struggle but i survived. My people are usually dead or in jail by 21 but I aint yo average ya feel me?.sup guys

Come back to us bro, our new black guy isn't half as good.

New black guy?

ThuGG wrote:
New black guy?

Well you know, you were out booty paddling and being trill, so we had to get a new one from the west coast.

Oh ok replacement thugg i seeits cool its cool i aint mad (maybe just a little) but im trill so ill let it slide..but i was gonna come back you know i was, war is like a boomerang no matter what you do it comes back around in ya life

ThuGG wrote:
Oh ok replacement thugg i seeits cool its cool i aint mad (maybe just a little) but im trill so ill let it slide..but i was gonna come back you know i was, war is like a boomerang no matter what you do it comes back around in ya life

Come back to us! WaR now is basically me, Zaifos, and TheFinisher tri-jerking in teamspeak now-a-days with a few others you haven't met. We miss you.

Satros wrote:

ThuGG wrote:
Oh ok replacement thugg i seeits cool its cool i aint mad (maybe just a little) but im trill so ill let it slide..but i was gonna come back you know i was, war is like a boomerang no matter what you do it comes back around in ya life

Come back to us! WaR now is basically me, Zaifos, and TheFinisher tri-jerking in teamspeak now-a-days with a few others you haven't met. We miss you.

Few others never matter, sir.

ThuGG wrote:
Oh ok replacement thugg i seeits cool its cool i aint mad (maybe just a little) but im trill so ill let it slide..but i was gonna come back you know i was, war is like a boomerang no matter what you do it comes back around in ya life

Thuggykins! :D Welcome back! :)

Hey kittie, and ill try to be around more often. My winter break is coming up next week so ill be home and bored for a month soon