Forum / General Discussion / Humans are funny.

Humans are funny.

An inspirational think-peice by Satros.

Do you guys ever think about how funny humans are? Think about it, were basically just animals, we spend all day driving around in little cute metal boxes with wheels, we have our "jobs" like sandwich maker and what not so other people can have sandwiches, we go to little buildings to learn about stuff, we deny all animalistic feelings and actions and act like they are wrong such as sex. We live in these little buildings called houses where we go on the internet and watch stupid videos of other humans doing stupid things. Id its just so funny to me, im not sure why, think about it, imagine if you looked at the ground and all the ants where driving around in little metal boxes and making sandwiches and living in complex little houses, and whenever an ant decides to act like an actual ant the ant society shuns him like hes doing something wrong. It just feels silly to me. I am an animal. Who is the government to tell me what to do? They are animal's too. Just seems so silly.

Just want to be an 'animal'. Just want to break free. Don't want people to tell me what to do. Don't want to live in a stupid "society". Just want to feel emotions, and not hide them. Wtf are emotions anways? Do you think there are aliens out there who have no emotions at all? Seems kinda weird to think about.

When we get mad our heart pounds and we want to fight, we want to hurt.
When we are sad and disappointed we start to whimper and water comes from our eyes.

I want to be in love.
I want to be angry.
I want to be sad.
I want to be jealous.
I want to be passionate.
I want to cry.
I want to make sex.
I want to kill people in brutal animalistic rage.

I want to be an animal again.

lol wtf jk, but seriously, think about, humans are kinda 'sillie'

Lolz, i love/hate thinking about this stuff

makes me sad and happy at the same time

'im so happy/sad/normal, or something.'

fuck you mr. i have 6k posts and stat only has 2.5 >:[ hate you

my e-penis is much larger than your e-vagina

im gunna wreck you.

:'[ be gentle

if your good. otherwise i might unleash my crazy animalistic rage on you.

there isnt much
that i feel i need
a solid soul
and the blood i bleed
but with a little girl
and by my spouse
i only want
a proper house

  • the animal collectives

nuff said.

Please reupload that video to youtube with the title "Human after yall all" and edit your post so its suitable for war viewing.

Thanks
-Satros, Administrator of the War Clan forums.

moar like humans are fucking goofy.

You know we're the only species that does necrophilia? Rats do a lot of sick things, but they dont fuck their dead lol.

Cecil wrote:
moar like humans are fucking goofy.

You know we're the only species that does necrophilia? Rats do a lot of sick things, but they dont fuck their dead lol.

Yeah but animals eat their own shit.

http://2girls1cup.com
nevermind

We also sacrifice each other. Remember the Aztecs? what they would do is lay you on this slab, and cut you wide fucking open and rip your heart out and throw you off the temple.

and that was 500 years ago. That not very long ago folks.

I think i know a good reason why Aliens never really visit us. They see us and go, " HOLY SHIT KICK IN THE REVERSE!!!11!1"

Think about it, things like churches spend so much effort on dumb things like making sure people dont have sex before marriage, basically people spend all there time making sure people don't do something as natural as breathing, eating, or sleeping, just because they are so fucking insecure and shit, its so dumb, were fucking crazy

Satros wrote:
Think about it, things like churches spend so much effort on dumb things like making sure people dont have sex before marriage, basically people spend all there time making sure people don't do something as natural as breathing, eating, or sleeping, just because they are so fucking insecure and shit, its so dumb, were fucking crazy

Yeah butttt somethings that we supress are GOOD like homoness hate that shit (even though everyone who thinks another guy is good looking seems to think they're gay nowdays) lol and abortion (yes i opened the abortion topic) haha why would you want to kill something that going to be a baby!!!! It can move and see and hear! even when its developing! fucked up shit

bPORR{{WaR}} wrote:

Satros wrote:
Think about it, things like churches spend so much effort on dumb things like making sure people dont have sex before marriage, basically people spend all there time making sure people don't do something as natural as breathing, eating, or sleeping, just because they are so fucking insecure and shit, its so dumb, were fucking crazy

Yeah butttt somethings that we supress are GOOD like homoness hate that shit (even though everyone who thinks another guy is good looking seems to think they're gay nowdays) lol and abortion (yes i opened the abortion topic) haha why would you want to kill something that going to be a baby!!!! It can move and see and hear! even when its developing! fucked up shit

gaysex is obviously not a choice

and you say your against abortion but i bet if you got some random ass crackhead mexican chick preggors right now i doubt you would want to settle down and raise a family with her, maybe im wrong lol  (and i know you will say 'im not dumb enough to get in that situation) but still accidents happen to people, sometimes theyres problems, who cares if you kill some cells (before it starts taking the shape of a baby) i mean we kill cells everyday [VIA SKEET]

NO its like gunna be a baby lol life has already taken form in those cells and If I did just get her preggo then I'd ship the kid off to orphanage if i couldnt afford it or find someone who wanted it or just keep it and send her moneys to take care of it if i had enough moneys see thats the problem with todays society people r like ahmg oops got her preggo uh wheres the abortion doctor? when it all could have been prevented but getting an abortion isnt the answer bc theres lots of ppl who cant have babies IE steriod ppl who would like to have one lol people just dont think about things before they do it I mean that kid coulda been the person that cured cancer or the drug addict on the side of the road who knows but at least give him/her a chance to live

its like im sayinnn mann, were just animals, do deer care if some other deer they dont know dies? no they dont give a fuck. neither do i basically. whats one life in the earth, whats one dead in a pack of animals constantly reproducing. i dont get it, conservatives are always against killing people who arnt born yet but dont give a shit if genocide and war are going on all over, not that i give a shit

I think that:

A) If a woman wants to have a child aborted, she should have the right to do so
A1] Of course after a certain period of time (when the baby has a developed brain) it should be illegal

B) What gives any "abortion opposer" the right to have any governance over what someone they don't even know's personal problems OR actions?

C) What gives any organization (the Church) any right to have governance over someone who may have not ever stepped foot inside one of their establishments?

D) There is a CLEAR dictation in the United States Constitution in the First Amendment about the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

E) This is CLEARLY a STATE issue, therefore falling under independent rights of the citizen, as per the First Amendment. Which should be upheld.

Satros wrote:
its like im sayinnn mann, were just animals, do deer care if some other deer they dont know dies? no they dont give a fuck. neither do i basically. whats one life in the earth, whats one dead in a pack of animals constantly reproducing. i dont get it, conservatives are always against killing people who arnt born yet but dont give a shit if genocide and war are going on all over, not that i give a shit

lol well its all tied into your religion or lack-thereof and abortion and shit is something we can stop right in our own country its alot harder to do things abroad when you have a population that is against war but basically what your saying is that if i kill your mom your not gunna be sad because life i just a bunch of cells and who cares if people die? lulz? people are obv better then animals for a reason and are treated differently then animals bc they can think and make decisions rationally for better or worse.

theres a difference between a bunch of cells and a mammal as a whole, during the beginning stages it is not a animal yet. and your misreading my examples

Satros wrote:
do deer care if some other deer they dont know dies?

If right now i told you some person no one has ever heard of just died in Mongolia would you care? no.

So why do you care if some sperm and eggs on a crossant dies or not