Forum / General Discussion / HOW IS EVERYONE

HOW IS EVERYONE

hey theres a lot of people i havent spoke to a long time!
how is everyone?!
update me with your lives!

Sadosi, I'm sorry, but I yanked out most of your sig. Having to scroll 3 pages to reach the end of your sig is NOT cool. Keep it down to two or three pictures please.

WTF BHAAL ALL MY PICS OF MY BABY IS GONE OMFG IM GOING TO MY ROOM TO CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

haha well atleast he didnt set it to a picture of a gay guy liek i was gunna do, consider yourself lucky

f u all anyways
BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhaal wrote:
Sadosi, I'm sorry, but I yanked out most of your sig. Having to scroll 3 pages to reach the end of your sig is NOT cool. Keep it down to two or three pictures please.

Thank you, she's ugly lol

THANKS FOR ASKING SADOSI =)

im fine thanks!! not much to do without a job so just hanging out. you know. illegal stuff. THE USUAL.

WHATS ERRYONE ELSE UP TO ?

Why are you reviving threads from 2008?

Not sure if trolling or retarded

  1. ok that makes sense i thought that they were back for a sec and that this was a new post >.>

Furryforever wrote:
08. ok that makes sense i thought that they were back for a sec and that this was a new post >.>

LOL see im not retarded, some people are playing along.

Kar wrote:

Furryforever wrote:
08. ok that makes sense i thought that they were back for a sec and that this was a new post >.>

LOL see im not retarded, some people are playing along.

No one is playing along but you

Kar u r etarded

Welcome back Sadosi brah.

Is your cattle still lost?

Silly Cecil, the cattle never left