Forum / General Discussion / Fucklin hella drunk

Fucklin hella drunk

Dont even know jhow i logged in : == Fuck u all jk maby0_9

umfs

lmao matty your an offical idiot ! you can eve have your own badge like satros!

that was pretty random mattman
o well We ArE RanDoM

Mattman wrote:
Dont even know jhow i logged in : == Fuck u all jk maby0_9

Hail to the mattman

hmm so hows the whole he/she thing goin on

Seeing as I don't care about derailing this particular thread I have to ask..Zodiac, WTF is that in your signature?

ums i guy wit a paper bag over head and teh gun?

Venomblade wrote:
ums i guy wit a paper bag over head and teh gun?

yeah bhaal, dont be stupid.

lol sat u playing wit any GWF?

Venomblade wrote:
ums i guy wit a paper bag over head and teh gun?

ok, let me rephrase.

Zodiac, why do you have a guy with a paper bag over his head and a gun in your signature?

cuz he IS that killer dude?! that dude's name is Zodiac aswell >.>

Bhaal wrote:
ok, let me rephrase.

Zodiac, why do you have a guy with a paper bag over his head and a gun in your signature?

Sry for the slow respond bhaal but yeah That guy on my Signature is the legendary Zodiac Killer of San Fransisco, this guys is one of a kind he killed 11 ppl least i think its 11 and got away wit it noone still cant find this guy and where hes at. hes a silent killer at that. but go read about him do a search on this guy theres also a movie on him.

ooo cool i look up? is the movie on teh website?? prob not but just askinggg

Venomblade wrote:
ooo cool i look up? is the movie on teh website?? prob not but just askinggg

Nah i doubt it

aight.

stop with the "teh"..u sound like a moron

lol right stay on subject noob.
and as u can c the subject is FUCKLIN HELLA DRUNK