Forum / General Discussion / Did you know?

Did you know?

wow, i learned a lot through this, saw it in school today.

Did You Know?

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?eba77f39993d118

wow tric you lose like your last 2 cool points for life for goin to a site called teachertube

hes an Asian what u expect

ill say again. too lazy to watch.
great now tric has -2 cool points.

By default tric loses 2 cool points for every view on this topic.

/3L@DE-FURY wrote:
By default tric loses 2 cool points for every view on this topic.

lol it has 120+ views

Jedi wrote:
lol it has 120+ views

Rofl!xD

negative 240. thats high.

hm wait wasnt he in the negatives even before this? and shouldnt there also be like another -20 for 1) posting this in war forums 2) for learning?

Kitellia wrote:
hm wait wasnt he in the negatives even before this? and shouldnt there also be like another -20 for 1) posting this in war forums 2) for learning?

For thinking Venom was black?

For breathing?

wtf i am blackcant u accept me for who i is?

V???M?l??? wrote:
wtf i am blackcant u accept me for who i is?

Im down wit ya my brotha.. just dont let me catch u skate boarding

V???M?l??? wrote:
wtf i am blackcant u accept me for who i is?

I've heard your voice. You're white. JARED.

Jedi wrote:
I've heard your voice. You're white. JARED.

SO WHAT!! im 100% black well. indian and jamaican but thats all black and i sound white when i talk

I is black. voices change at diff times for every1 mines just not fully black yet. yamean?

achoo sorry allergic to bullshit? =D

NERD!!!!

venom you make kar sound black

Satros wrote:
venom you make kar sound black

now thats fucked up