Forum / General Discussion / coolest song ever

coolest song ever

coolest song EVER bro

BETTER THAN JUSTIN BEIBER DERP :troll: :troll:

the lyrics are so meaningful!

GREATEST SONG EVER. :megusta:

LULZ HIGHSCHOOL!

Tackling the hard modern problems such as which seat to sit in in a car of hip teens.

Also whut random black man.

PARTYIN PARTYIN YEH

Satros wrote:
GREATEST SONG EVER. :megusta:

LULZ HIGHSCHOOL!

Tackling the hard modern problems such as which seat to sit in in a car of hip teens.

Also whut random black man.

More like middle school. She's 13. Yeah she is.
Also that black guy runs the label she's featured on: Ark Music Factory. A label dedicated to children 11-17 years old with no talent that have moms and dads with lots of money. The black man is in it because he wants to be famous and wants to be thick sauce rap nigga. He randomly raps in every song. This video and song Rebecca did was her Bat Mitzvah Gift. The song hits iTunes April 1st.

:troll:

AmbulanceParty wrote:

Satros wrote:
GREATEST SONG EVER. :megusta:

LULZ HIGHSCHOOL!

Tackling the hard modern problems such as which seat to sit in in a car of hip teens.

Also whut random black man.

More like middle school. She's 13. Yeah she is.
Also that black guy runs the label she's featured on: Ark Music Factory. A label dedicated to children 11-17 years old with no talent that have moms and dads with lots of money. The black man is in it because he wants to be famous and wants to be thick sauce rap nigga. He randomly raps in every song. This video and song Rebecca did was her Bat Mitzvah Gift. The song hits iTunes April 1st.

:troll:

Lmao damn middleschoolers with their convertibles.

also for the record kar writes way better lyrics than these.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards

and fuck even Sadosi raps better than this:

R-B, Rebecca Black
So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)
In the back seat (In the back seat)
I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah)
Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes
Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me
Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream
Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all

TL;DR: HOW ARE WE NOT FAMOUS?

*Meme pic dump:*
























*Musical Analysis of this Masterpiece:*

lol I'm a little scared u spent that much time on that ಠ_ಠ

bPORR{{WaR}} wrote:
lol I'm a little scared u spent that much time on that ಠ_ಠ

:knight:

If you listen to the song close enough, you can hear that her voice is autotuned.

:troll:'d your dreams!

Dane wrote:
If you listen to the song close enough, you can hear that her voice is autotuned.

:troll:'d your dreams!

never noticed that dane, thanks for clarifying.

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:
If you listen to the song close enough, you can hear that her voice is autotuned.

:troll:'d your dreams!

never noticed that dane, thanks for clarifying.

Woah thank god for squid rofel, next he will be telling me that T-Pain's voice isn't naturally like that.

:troll:

Satros wrote:

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:
If you listen to the song close enough, you can hear that her voice is autotuned.

:troll:'d your dreams!

never noticed that dane, thanks for clarifying.

Woah thank god for squid rofel, next he will be telling me that T-Pain's voice isn't naturally like that.

:troll:

Yeah this has happened several times, like T-Pain. He isn't a naturally good singer, he's just autotuned.

Edit:
Shit.

:troll:

Satros wrote:
:troll:

:troll:

Dane wrote:

Satros wrote:
:troll:

:troll:

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:

Satros wrote:
:troll:

:troll:

http://koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2lwZWRpYS9lbi83LzczL1Ryb2xsZmFjZS5wbmcMouse over all the dots.

Dane wrote:

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:

Satros wrote:
:troll:

:troll:

http://koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2lwZWRpYS9lbi83LzczL1Ryb2xsZmFjZS5wbmcMouse over all the dots.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:

lxxwj wrote:

Dane wrote:

Satros wrote:
:troll:

:troll:

http://koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZC53aWtpbWVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2lwZWRpYS9lbi83LzczL1Ryb2xsZmFjZS5wbmcMouse over all the dots.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

:troll:

Holy shit. Nobody likes you Squid Rofel. You spam like fucking crazy and you're a 12 year old annoying autistic kid.
Just don't post anymore. You look more like an idiot every time you do.

AmbulanceParty wrote:
Holy shit. Nobody likes you Squid Rofel. You spam like fucking crazy and you're a 12 year old annoying autistic kid.
Just don't post anymore. You look more like an idiot every time you do.

Spam?