Forum / General Discussion / but sometimes drugs are bad.......

but sometimes drugs are bad.......

this is kind of a scary acid story O_O

i'd honestly never had or even seen anybody on a bad acid trip

kay so last weekend me and dann and a few of our friends are camping in saskatchewan for that music festival, and we all do a couple hits of acid , and this is hours later so most of us are pretty sober by this point. but this one girl, it just fuuuucked her brain

its called being in an 'acid loop', which is like when youre really high and your brain just keeps replaying the same few thoughts over and over in your head.

and this girl, for almost TWO HOURS, the ONLY thing she said was 'water water water water.. i need water water.. water water water' even though we kept giving her water and she had drinken water she found her boyfriend and kept trying to make him drink water, he was the only person she could 'see'.

like she was literally like a zombie. you could go up to her, hold her hands, look her right in the eyes and she could not see you or hear you. she would just look past you and start babbling about water O_O

and nobody had any idea how to 'fix' this.. she couldnt hear any of us, she couldnt respond to anything , just 'waterwater water water.. water' for houurs it was so ridiculous

finally she just kind of snapped out of it and was really confused and tired and said she just wanted to go to bed.

but yeah . that was really weird and kind of scary to watch O___O .

so. i guess the moral is. dont do TOO much acid ?

The moral is to rape them when they're in a vulnerable position like that.

then who was water?

who is water ? O___o who ISNT water .

Kar wrote:
who is water ? O___o who ISNT water .

That's like, deep man.

weird, the first time i had weed cake i didnt know it would take so much to make some effect so i ate a lot and after that i had a headache, not because of cake but still, i had some pills for that and i used them.. Like 20 minutes after that I started feeling like i was drying, first my mouth and then everything. I drunk more than 1 gallon of water and peed like a thousand times that night and still I felt like my organs were dry. I was freaked out. and most recently I fell and hitted the back of my head against the floor while i was drunk and i forgot where i was living and what had happened that night, i asked a friend like 4 times in a row what happened and as soon as he told me i asked again.. this got too long

o___O thats kind of scary

but yeahh weed cake can take like an hour to kick in or even more , you just gotta be patient

omg one of dann's friends apparently ate a bunch, waited and waited and nothing happened so he was like 'well fine i guess this didnt work, waste of time' and his parents were like 'oh do you want to go to your grandparents house?' and he was like 'well sure i guess im not doing anything else'  then it kicked in. XD LOL oops. =p

but yeah they can be kinda freaky sometimes , especially if you dont knwo what to expect o.o

Topic name says it wait. SOMETIMES?!? You people really do amaze me.

why do i feel like im the only one here who has not done anything ?

Furryforever wrote:
Topic name says it wait. SOMETIMES?!? You people really do amaze me.

"sometimes" mmmm like maybe 5% of the time. i've had 1 or 2 partly-bad mushroom trips but thats about it =)

godbelow.jr wrote:
why do i feel like im the only one here who has not done anything ?

because youre innocent and thats GOOD <3

Kar wrote:

Furryforever wrote:
Topic name says it wait. SOMETIMES?!? You people really do amaze me.

"sometimes" mmmm like maybe 5% of the time. i've had 1 or 2 partly-bad mushroom trips but thats about it =)

Please note that wasn't a sometimes that means that it has no bad. Its ALL bad. Never cease to amaze that does seem to be the WaR clan way.

this is why weed is illegal

You can kill yourself with alcohol and it's legal You can even kill yourself with a Zinc supplement or many many other ways of legal drugs. So I don't see why weed has to be illegal. Nonsense, it's all fucking business.

Feel-it wrote:
You can kill yourself with alcohol and it's legal You can even kill yourself with a Zinc supplement or many many other ways of legal drugs. So I don't see why weed has to be illegal. Nonsense, it's all fucking business.

muh sarcasm

Guys the government makes drugs illegal to protect us

After she woke up, was she like, "yolo"?

I've never had any bad experiences with drugs, never even hurt myself or forget anything :P

MurD wrote:
I've never had any bad experiences with drugs, never even hurt myself or forget anything :P

That can be changed. ;)

Furryforever wrote:

Kar wrote:

Furryforever wrote:
Topic name says it wait. SOMETIMES?!? You people really do amaze me.

"sometimes" mmmm like maybe 5% of the time. i've had 1 or 2 partly-bad mushroom trips but thats about it =)

Please note that wasn't a sometimes that means that it has no bad. Its ALL bad. Never cease to amaze that does seem to be the WaR clan way.

Exactly. Drugs are such sketchy shit to mess with.
This guy I know, he was friends with my dad, one day smoked a bunch of a weed and smoked it like everyday. He was also in the hospital for diabetes because he was in bad shape. My dad has diabetes as well.