Forum / General Discussion / BPORR = BEES

BPORR = BEES

IS BPORR BEES???

  • YES (44.44%, 4 Votes)
  • NO (44.44%, 4 Votes)
  • MORE THAN KAR IS (11.11%, 1 Votes)
Number of votes: 9

BPORR IS BEES.

Kar wrote:
BPORR IS BEES.

is bees a good or bad thing? :rolleyes:

bees is like the anti-christ of WaR clan

lmao aw chronic. again. xD

Kar wrote:
lmao aw chronic. again. xD

stfu or ill make you bees!!!!  :P lol

i voted yes, however i have no evidence at this time if he is more bees than kar or not.

oh im working on proof. donntttt you worry.

also, chronic: ARE YOU THREATENING ME? I'LL LET THE BEES LOOSE ON YOU IF YOU TALK BACK TO ME BITCH.

PROOF.

Kar wrote:
oh im working on proof. donntttt you worry.

also, chronic: ARE YOU THREATENING ME? I'LL LET THE BEES LOOSE ON YOU IF YOU TALK BACK TO ME BITCH.

dont talk like that to me  :bank:

Kar wrote:

PROOF.

LAWL    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

xD i dont get it?

Darth wrote:
xD i dont get it?

Dont feel bad dude :bulba:

=P yeah cause chronic doesnt get it either.

THIS SHOULD GET MORE VOTES FOR 'YES' THOUGH.

Kar wrote:

PROOF.

epic fail since when do i have like fucking bird wings?

MurD wrote:

Kar wrote:

PROOF.

LAWL    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

that.

like i said..

(BEEZ)randon
(BEE)porr

Hates honey?

Wtf?! TOTALLY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
HUMANS like HONEY

You dont
so your bee.

Staticgirl wrote:
like i said..

(BEEZ)randon
(BEE)porr

Hates honey?

Wtf?! TOTALLY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
HUMANS like HONEY

You dont
so your bee.
that makes like no logical sense if i was bees i would like honey bc bees make honey? GET UR LOGIC STRAIGHT

Damnit Beeporr, get back to your hive and cook us up some honey. Bee's don't like honey, they like pollen. Fool!

Notiki wrote:
Damnit Beeporr, get back to your hive and cook us up some honey. Bee's don't like honey, they like pollen. Fool!

During winter, when there aren’t many flowers, bees use this stored honey for food.

^bees eating honey pics so it did happen

bPORR wrote:

Kar wrote:

PROOF.

epic fail since when do i have like fucking bird wings?

BEE WINGS. DUH. >_<