Forum / General Discussion / Birthday Twins Thread

Birthday Twins Thread

This is how it works, you put the day you were born(month and day but not the year) into wikipedia, there will be a lot of names, scroll to the more recent and find the most famous person, they are your birthday twin.

mine is Jennifer Lopez  :datass:

:lolface:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

*Donald Trump Jr. You jelly, faggots?*

AmbulanceParty wrote:
*Donald Trump Jr. You jelly, faggots?*

:knight:

Edit: Amelia Earhart is also my bday twin

:lolface: women have no sense of direction.

This girl Kwon Yuri was born the exact same day that I was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_%28Korean_entertainer%29  :megusta:

Also that same day/year Gregory Tyree Boyce was born (Some queer actor)

And in 1963, Dr. Dre.  :fuckyea:

Edit: Also Walt Disney.

Alexander the Great
King George II
Billy Mays

I win.

bing crosby XD !

Kar wrote:
bing crosby XD !

hopes kar doesn't think Bing Crosby = Bill Cosby
:troll:

I got George dubya, 50 cent, and Jeremy Suarez(Jordan from Bernie Mac)

Jedi wrote:
I got George dubya, 50 cent, and Jeremy Suarez(Jordan from Bernie Mac)

great combo, or greatest combo?  :lolface:

Knight wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YTCracker

:fuckyea:

me and wick used to run around guildwars singing this

Satros wrote:

Kar wrote:
bing crosby XD !

hopes kar doesn't think Bing Crosby = Bill Cosby
:troll:

lmao, noo, am perfectly aware that BING CROSBY is the White Christmas song/movie guy .

Kar wrote:

Satros wrote:

Kar wrote:
bing crosby XD !

hopes kar doesn't think Bing Crosby = Bill Cosby
:troll:

lmao, noo, am perfectly aware that BING CROSBY is the White Christmas song/movie guy .

Son, I am not disapoint.


:fuckyea:

EDIT: and Mellow Man Ace from Cypress Hill  :troll: