Forum / General Discussion / 2010.

its 2010 folks. What is your new year resolution?

hmm I just wanna say reast in peace 2009  :wacko:

i want to down a whole bottle of pankake syrup

Osidius~Emphatic wrote:

pankake syrup = VODKA (or some sort of other alcohol :P)

To hax more, and try MANY new positions ;)

Osidius~Emphatic wrote:

loll that makes me think of super troopers. =P

to get my learners license!! :D

Apparently mine was BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Or atleast thats what I remember.

loll aww. i fell asleep at like 7:30 pm on new years eve. >_O but my mom woke me up for midnight lolll. then i went back to bed. =P

Apparently mine was to become an alcoholic.  I was too drunk to remember this, however.

Bhaal wrote:
Apparently mine was to become an alcoholic.  I was too drunk to remember this, however.

bhaal lolwut popwut hai!

Bhaal wrote:

Dude lets chill sometime! lol
We can combine our forces to move towards our common goal

hmm one could guess what that could be . . .ohh lets see mabby get a fat girl pregnent just for the hell of it to get on murry {over waight pregnant asian teens } next on the murry show stay tuned for next week {decrepped old ladys who sky dive}

people still make goals?

ha.. My new years was sick i went to downtown GR to watch the ball drop at the concert they held in the middle of the city
then went back to holiday inn with a group of prolly 15 people then left at like 5am.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times.. Especially the next couple days after new years. Ha this year is gunna rule!

what you dint get Sexed ahh thats to bad maby next new year

bahahaha Whatever :P Not like that matters