War Clan|Site Info
User
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads
News

Welcome to the new WaR clan website.

Satros aLEADER posted Oct 3, 13

Welcome to our new website. After 10,000 years of various states of website progression, I have decided to move us to the Enjin system. They have pretty much everything we need pre-built, so I hope you will sign up and join us here.

**OFFICIAL** WARMAS

Posted Dec 31, 69
It's our favorite time of year again. I am happy to announce our tentative schedule for Warmas this year: http://i.imgur.com/pP3UjmH.jpg WARMAS ...

WARMAS 2K14 GAME SURVEY

Posted Dec 31, 69
What games do you want to play this year? You can choose multiple.
Tonight we are celebrating the annual Canadian festivity of Canadian Halloween. We will be gaming and drinking in teamspeak in costume. Stop by y...

Warmas Eve Recap

Posted Dec 31, 69
Warmas Eve was a great success! We started things off with a friendly Dota 2 match against Tubby's team, with Jioji, Zaifos, TheFinisher, ThuGG, an...
Satros LEADER  created a new thread ATTACK ON HILL in the Video forum
Princess Kar'Rina Council  created a new thread 9.99! in the General Discussion forum
Rodgers Council  created a new thread Goldbond in the Video forum
{ØZ}√€$$€   joined War Clan
StealinTVs   joined War Clan
StealinTVs   created a new thread G-Bombz is an imposter in the General Discussion forum
Princess Kar'Rina Council  created a new thread parties in the General Discussion forum
Satros LEADER  created a new thread **OFFICIAL** WARMAS in the News and Announcements forum
i0n Council  joined War Clan
Princess Kar'Rina Council  joined War Clan
View more posts...
Calendar
January 2015
SMTWTFS
Notices